Monday, March 5, 2012

My World has changed

18th February,2012, 2.42 PM IST...a mother was born. Every time I look at my daughter, I feel a sense of wonder.  I guess every new mother feels this way, but this is something you understand better when you experience it for yourself. Each passing day, each passing moment brings a new experience though I seem to be doing the same thing day in day out...

My little one  has arrived in this wonderful world just two weeks back.. and has given new meaning to all that I knew. My daughter has given a new definition to love at first sight. Timelessness is something I have got to experience as time suddenly seems infinite as I change nappies, feed my daughter and watch her sleep while one day merges into another. There is no sense of hurry. There is no sense of "I". I exist just for her and my world is "Her".  I never thought that I could loose my"Self" so completely... but I have.

With Her in my world... I know the world is not going to be the same...Welcome to a New World!! New,joyous,selfless,wonderful :)




2 comments:

  1. Well said... Makes you count your blessing now,more than ever!

    Wishing you many many beautiful precious moments with your doll...
    Enjoy these days as they soon turn into beautiful memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily.. Yes I want to live each of the moment with my precious to the fullest!

      Delete