Saturday, February 11, 2012

A pat on the back!

This is a self appreciation post.  When I decided at the end of 2011 that I will be really giving my interest in writing a chance, I had not known whether I will be able to do it. I have done quite well, I have more than ten posts here and I had not known whether I will be able to publish even one! I have been able to consistently post once a week. I feel good...I know it may seem too early to say how far I can keep this up but I definitely deserve to give myself a pat on my back! I have come this far and that means I can go further.
Good job Ashwini, Keep up the good work!

I know that appreciation,feedback and encouragement from others is important but I believe it is more important to appreciate ourselves. It is important that we acknowledge the progress that we are making each day. It is not always possible for others to understand how far we have come from where we began or how far we intend to go....

But you know it and when you see yourself taking the steps in the right direction, do take some time to encourage and acknowledge that progress. A little self appreciation can go a long way :)


No comments:

Post a Comment